Christmas werewolves are a thing. I mean, I don’t know if they’re REAL real. But people really used to believe they were a thing. So Christmas expert Benito Cereno fills us in on their history
Links mentioned in the show:
- Benito’s werewolf Christmas story, “Two Gifts”
- Benito’s YouTube channel
- Apocrypals podcast
- Benito’s site
- Bone & Sickle Podcast (episode 30: Loup-Garou, Werewolves in France)
Music this episode:
- “Werewolf Christmas” by Timur and the Dime Museum
- “Werewolf in Christmas Past” by Max Dimartino, Lee Lacey
- “Meido Krampus Noche” by The Courtesan and the Cabin Boy
And check out the Merry Britsmas podcast for all your British Christmas needs!
If you’re feeling generous, check out my Patreon page here where you can get all kinds of bonuses throughout the year.
Listen to this episode of the Weird Christmas podcast
Author: Craig Kringle
Title: Christmas Werewolves with Benito Cereno