I know what we’re going to podcast about today, so get ready for a toboggan ride without even getting out of bed back to 2009 to watch Phineas and Ferb save their very nice town’s Christmas Vacation.
Full show notes with links at https://adventcalendar.house/episodes/phineas-and-ferb-christmas-vacation.
🎙 On This Episode:
• Mike Westfall (@fallwestmike), swinging from the rooftops on a string of Christmas lights like Spider-Man.
• Brandon Medley (@brandmed), frantically trying to find out what to get me for Christmas when all I really wanted was for him to be on my podcast.
• James Riley (@yourbuddyspooky), who invited himself onto this episode and won’t go until he gets some figgy pudding.
💬 Topics & Tangents:
• The time James accidentally knocked over Ben Stiller.
• The Sears Wish Book catalog.
• Today’s TV Trope: Look Both Ways.
• Doofenshmirtz’s Naughty-inator reminds me of the Riddler’s Brain Box from Batman Forever.
• U.S.A. for Africa’s “We Are the World.”
• Big Bad Voodoo Daddy’s “Christmas Is Starting Now.”
📼 Retro Commercial Break:
• Sears Wish Book (1992).
🎤 And Now, These Messages:
“Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation” © 2009 Disney.
Listen to this episode of the Advent Calendar House podcast
Title: Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation