About this podcast:
We are Australia’s only Christmas podcast, dedicated to talking through all the big Christmas topics – whether it’s food, gifts, decorating, movies, and plenty more! Liam and Ness are experienced radio presenters who share their love of Christmas, talking through the big Christmas topics, all year round.
The podcast began in November 2018, so we are coming into our third Christmas. We run episodes about monthly through the year, fortnightly from August, then weekly from November.
This is a unique podcast, with no other Christmas-dedicated, topic-based podcast like it in Australia. Liam and Ness are both radio professionals, and spent almost a decade as radio co-hosts together, so they bring experience, chemistry and professionalism to their shared passion of Christmas!
- Christmas Podding – The Rules of Regiving. How not to get caught this Christmas.by e_xander on December 10, 2023
Welcome to Christmas Poddings 12 Days of Christmas Podcasts. A podcast a day every day from now till Christmas. We are Australia’s ONLY Christmas Podcast and […]
- Christmas Podding – Christmas Table Conversations, How to fill 3 hours and not make it AWKWARD?by e_xander on December 3, 2023
Welcome to Christmas Podding, Australia’s ONLY Christmas Podcast. With less than 20 days to the Big Dance, we have all your Festive Fears covered. This week […]
- Christmas Podding – Christmas Party Etiquette- The Do’s and Dont’s for Christmas 2023by e_xander on November 19, 2023
This week on Australia’s ONLY Christmas Podcast we give you all the Seasonal Survival tips you’ll ever need to handle a HOT Christmas. This year in […]
- Christmas Podding – Why staying home this Christmas will trump any plans for Festive Travel.by e_xander on November 5, 2023
This week on Australia’s ONLY Christmas Podcast we are asking if a large home cooked meal is absolutely necessary on Christmas Day, or is the family getting […]
- Christmas Podding – Why Turkey’s should be banned from all Christmas Dinners?by e_xander on October 22, 2023
This week on the recently voted SECOND BEST Christmas Podcast on the Planet, Liam and Ness ask the question does Christmas Day actually end on Christmas […]
- Christmas Podding -Is Credit Card Debt worth a Lifetime of Festive Memories?by e_xander on October 8, 2023
This week on Christmas Podding we have a foolproof way of getting every single family member involved in helping you do all the heavy lifting on Christmas Day. […]
- Christmas Podding – Why Christmas Should be all about the Adults, NOT the Kids.by e_xander on September 24, 2023
This week on Australia’s ONLY Christmas Podcast we discuss why we believe that Christmas should be for the ADULTS and NOT the KIDS. When is a Christmas Tree […]
- Christmas Podding – Why we should take as many Cringy Christmas Photos as possible this year?by e_xander on September 10, 2023
This week on Australia’s ONLY Christmas Podcast “Christmas Podding” we discuss why taking the most embarassing Christmas photos now, will mean so much […]
- Christmas Podding- Why Kids should be banned from the Christmas table and relegated to a special Kids Only Christmas Table.by e_xander on August 27, 2023
This week on Christmas Podding we ask the hard question How long should you keep your family Christmas Tree. Why is it so hard to throw away decades of […]
- Christmas Podding – The best leftover ham recipe ideas ever created.by e_xander on August 13, 2023
This week on Christmas Podding we talk Christmas babies, why having a birthday on Christmas Day is the BEST and WORST day of the year. We’ve been baking and […]