🎄 It’s 2012, and I found a 60-year-old tangerine under a floorboard in my bedroom that’s the perfect size for a snowman’s nose… or is it?
Join us for another walk in the air back to 2012 for the charming sequel to the British Christmas classic, “The Snowman,” by the now-late Raymond Briggs.
Adam Parker Sibun (Merry Britsmas).
💬 Topics & Tangents:
3. Raymond Briggs hails Christmas sequel to his Snowman classic (The Guardian, 2012).
4. Billy has a picture of Fungus the Bogeyman in his room.
5. The Snowman finds a 1960s toy Batmobile in the shed. Maybe it lost a wheel.
6. A newer version of Andy Burrows’s “Light the Night.”
7. An older version of Andy Burrows’s “Hometown.”
8. “Funny Looking Angels,” a 2011 Christmas Album by Smith & Burrows.
📼 Retro Commercial Break:
IRN-BRU Snowman Advert, 2011.
“The Snowman and The Snowdog” © 2012 Snowdog Enterprises Ltd.
Theme song by Bronwen’s Ghost.
Full show notes and social links at adventcalendar.house.
Listen to this episode of the Advent Calendar House podcast
Title: The Snowman and The Snowdog