It’s fluffy, sweet, and studded with raisins and candied fruit peel. It’s the Italian Christmas cake known as Panettone. Get ready to talk with your hands, along with me and Max Miller of Tasting History as we dig in.
Mentioned in This Episode
Music in This Episode
- “Bushwick Tarantella” — Kevin MacLeod, via Youtube Audio Library
- “Saloon Piano – Ragtime Retro Vintage Jazz Comedy Music” — FreeGroove, via Pixabay
- “We Three Kings” — James Edwards, via Magnatune Compilation
- “PianoCello” — Reverie Now, via Pixabay
- “Pop Vibration” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Good King Wenceslas” — Richard Irwin, via Hymns Without Words
- “Jingle Bells” — Scott Holmes Music, via Free Music Archive
Buy the Christmas Past Book!
Order your copy today. And remember…it makes a great gift!
Share a Christmas memory
Be on the podcast! Just record a voice memo into your phone and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep it reasonably short, clean and family friendly, and be sure to say your name and where you’re from.
Keep in touch
Listen to this episode of the Christmas Past
Author: Brian Earl
Title: Backstory — Panettone