About this Podcast
Your one stop shop for holiday madness all year round. Join hosts Joseph Wade, Johnny-5 and Mr. Bradford twice a month as they destroy holiday movies and TV shows in search of the true meaning of Christmas!
Our show covers everything from z-grade holiday horror, obscure animated specials, cut-rate Die Hard clones, and just about everything in between. And hey, every once in a while maybe we’ll even watch something good!
FAIR WARNING: Christmas Creeps is not a family program. All of our hosts are probably on Santa’s Naughty List.
- Stocking Stuffer #30: Mr. Osomatsu, “Christmas Osomatsu-san”by e_xander on May 17, 2023
And we’re back! Ani-May continues with the Christmas episode of Mr. Osomatsu, which as far as this dumb American can tell is an animated sketch comedy […]
- Stocking Stuffer #29: Laid Back Camp, “Campmas”by e_xander on May 10, 2023
It’s Ani-May once again, the time of year when Bradford takes the reins and forces us to watch a bunch of anime! Like moths returning to the flame, am I […]
- Episode 141: Lady in the Lake (w/ Libby Cudmore)by e_xander on March 28, 2023
Noirch Madness continues! This week we take a look at the 1946 adaptation of Raymond Chandler’s Lady in the Lake! And to help us break it down, we welcome […]
- Episode 140: I, The Juryby e_xander on February 28, 2023
Film noir is a genre we’ve only barely scratched the surface of here on Christmas Creeps. But that ends today! This March, we’re highlighting some classic […]
- Episode 139: Violent Nightby e_xander on February 7, 2023
Greetings and salutations on this NINTH season of Christmas Creeps! On our inaugural episode of 2023, we take a trip to our local Redbox to catch up with […]
- Episode 138: A Christmas Story Christmasby e_xander on December 25, 2022
Merry Christmas, Creepazoids! This Christmas Day we bring you an episode all about A Christmas Story Christmas! Yet another attempt at an ‘official’ sequel […]
- Episode 137: Santa Jawsby e_xander on November 15, 2022
Home for the Horrordays enters extra innings this week as we finally tackle a little film called SANTA JAWS! You see, it’s Jaws, but the shark wears a fun […]
- Episode 136: Blood Beatby e_xander on October 25, 2022
Home for the Horrordays continues with one of the more bizarre films we’ve ever covered: Blood Beat! A family hunting trip in the Wisconsin wilderness is […]
- Episode 135: Night of the Cometby e_xander on October 4, 2022
Grab your pumpkins and pour your ciders, kids, because the most wonderful time of the year is finally upon us: HOME FOR THE HORRORDAYS! Home For The Horrordays […]
- Stocking Stuffer #28: The Christmas Gift of Lightby e_xander on September 13, 2022
For years, internet sleuths have tried to identify a cartoon based on nothing but an old family Christmas photo. In an amazing turn of events, not only was the […]