Those decorative tins filled with three kinds of popcorn have been a Christmas staple for decades. But…why? In this episode, we find out — by asking the guy responsible for the whole thing!
Music in This Episode
- “Blue Latex” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Hark the Herald Angels Sing” — Ahmadmusic, via Pixabay
- “Sticktop” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Jul” — Scott Buckley, via scottbuckley.com.au
- “Tiled Chamber” — Blue Dot Sessions, via Free Music Archive
- “Jingle Bells” — Scott Holmes Music, via Free Music Archive
Buy the Christmas Past Book!
Order your copy today. And remember…it makes a great gift!
Share a Christmas memory
Be on the podcast! Just record a voice memo into your phone and send it to email@example.com. Keep it reasonably short, clean and family friendly, and be sure to say your name and where you’re from.
Keep in touch
Listen to this episode of the Christmas Past
Author: Brian Earl
Title: Backstory — Christmas Popcorn Tins