🎄 It’s 1992, and a group of 30-year-old teenagers are on a bus trip to their doom unless an angel in training can convince her supervisor they’re worth saving.
Join us for a very strange and very special visit to America’s most famous ZIP code in our first adaptation of It’s a Wonderful Life, even though this episode seems to have forgotten to actually adapt it.
Ed Daly (The Christmas Book: The Ultimate Guide to Your Favorite Holiday, EZEdDaly.com, @ezeddaly).
💬 Topics & Tangents:
1. Bonnie Urseth (Miriam) in We’ve Got It Made.
2. Brian Austin Green (David) as Metallo in Smallville.
3. Luke Perry (Dylan) in The Sandlot: Heading Home.
4. Of course Donna’s birthday is on Christmas Day.
4. Brandon’s amazing, generic FOOTBALL/SPORTS poster above his bed.
5. The West Beverly High Madrigal Singers (no relation) sing the original, drinking song lyrics to Deck the Hall.
📼 Retro Commercial Break:
7up Cool Spot Christmas Commercial, 1992.
🎤 And Now, These Messages:
Can’t Wait for Christmas Podcast.
“Beverly Hills 90210” and “It’s a Totally Happening Life” © 1992 Torand Productions, Inc.
Say hi on Twitter and Instagram.
Theme song by Bronwen’s Ghost.
Full show notes with links at adventcalendar.house.
Listen to this episode of the Advent Calendar House podcast
Title: Beverly Hills 90210: It’s a Totally Happening Life